CHATEAU SCHOOL has found the sourcing of nutritious meals for Diplomats one of the biggest challenges since its foundation. The School has taken to trail blaze the School Lunch Revolution, promoting in-house organic school meals on the dining table. We carefully chose our ingredients and suppliers in this arduous mission. We are pleased to say that our I LOVE YOU SWEETS: Artistic and Healthy meals for the Diplomats is the bountiful result of this long journey.
Menu will be updated every month with seasonal ingredients.
Signature dish and popular menu will remain as part of the regular menu.
We have 3 kinds of meals: Baby Food, Pre-Meal and Meal.
We can personalize for allergies and vegetarian meals.
Fresh Pomodoro & Ricotta Rigatoni
Falafel, Hummus and Pita Plate
Rosemery & Lemon Chicken
Butter Chicken Curry with Naan
7 Vegetables & Tofu Tacos
Fresh Mint & Green Peas Soup
Couscous Salad with Raisins
Mashed Potatoes with Basel
Lentil & Bulger Salad
Seasonal Vegetable Sticks
Seasonal Fresh Fruits
Earl Grey Crème Caramel
White Chia Pudding
Seasonal Mountain Berries
FRESH RICOTTA POMODORO RIGATONI
Fresh organic ingredients produced by our local farmers are delivered to the tables everyday.
Rigoni Di Asiango Organic Dolce Di from Italy
- Organic JAS and EU Organic certification acquired.
- Dolce di (organic apple syrup) is made from only organic apples and is a wonderful gift from nature.
- Made from 100% organic apples of 1.1 kg or more in order to create 100 cc dolce di with 20% lower calorie than normal sugar.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Italy
- Our choice in olive oil is only the finest and organic from Italy.
Organic Sesame Oil from Japan
- We use healthy and organic sesame oil from Japan.
Prestigious Bretagne Salt from France
- Bretagne is famous of its traditional sea salts, unchanged and natural.
- Its tastes are ideal for traditional and organic cooking, and popular with high-end restaurants.
- The salt is made with ancestral and time-tested manufacturing methods with only the ocean, sun and wind.
Évian Water from France
- At the School we do not let the Diplomats drink tap water, and we provide Évian Water, free of charge.
- The water is collected from the French Alps, filtering through underground rocks, emerging in Évian-les-Bains in a 15-year cycle.
- Containing calcium, magnesium and potassium, this is a healthy choice for growing Diplomats.
Natural Mart, Natural House, Bio c’ Bon, and regional farms.
HOW TO ORDER
CHECK OUR POLICY
Order period, changes, cancellations, payment, refund & penalty policies.
Invoice & Cancellation based on the Tuition & Fees period.
No refunds for absences.
Also includes Forest School meals.